Create your own grooves and drum loops with RD3 HD – Groovebox!
Use your Android tablet as a musical instrument and make your own music tracks!
Recreate the sound of early electronic dance music with the RD3 HD – Groovebox for Android tablets that recalls two 303-style analog synthesizers, a drum machine and three audio effects!
Developed in Berlin, RD3 HD – Groovebox is a pioneering audio app especially designed for Android tablets that lets you program your own grooves. This multi-touch enabled app makes it simple to invent unique loops and manipulate them with resonant filters and effects on the go.
Appropriate both for experienced musicians and novices.
Use it for live performances in landscape mode or use the additional special rack view on 10-inch tablets in portrait mode. This view is very well suited for editing with the mixer section on top and a scrollable part below for the other panels.
RD3 HD supports both 7-inch and 10-inch tablets and is optimized for Android 3.X (Honeycomb).
Loops you’ve created and exported with the Groovebox can also be automatically integrated into mikrosonic’s audio mixer app SPC – Music Sketchpad.
- Two virtual analog synthesizers
- 4 types of waveforms per synth
- Reminiscent of the legendary 303 synthesizer
- High-quality or regular filter modes
- Drum machine with 10 drum kits: 808, 909, 606, CR-78, Linn, KR55, RZ1, DMX, RX11, DPM-48
- Real-time step sequencer for the synths and the drum machine
- 3 effects: distortion, phaser and delay
- 4 bars with 16 steps per instrument
- 3 play modes: Solo, loop or random
- Designed for 7-inch and 10-inch Android tablets
- Special portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- Optimized for Honeycomb
- Multi-touch control
- Audio loop export as WAV files
- Session save capability
- Cut/copy/paste pattern
- OpenSL support
Full Version Features:
- Drum machine with 10 drum kits
- Song save capability
- Audio loop export
- Android 2.2 or higher
- Screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- Screen size 7″ or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
More details at: www.mikrosonic.com/rd3hd