See full view of your keyboard when typing.
Keysible keyboard makes your cell phone and tablet typing comfortable, accurate, and fast.
Keysible is the solution to big finger or long nail, and small cell phone touchscreen keyboard problem.
Keysible provides uninterrupted view of the keyboard. Your finger would not hide the keys. The keyboard is always clear and visible.
Keysible is the only soft keyboard that allows ergonomic two thumb typing on cell phones and smaller tablets. It also substantially reduces hand movement in larger tablets.
– Provides uninterrupted view of the entire keyboard
– Allows easier, faster and more accurate typing on any touch screen.
– Makes one thumb and two thumb typing easy and practical.
– Includes word suggestion.
– Learns your frequently used words and suggests them first.
– Includes personal dictionary.
How it works
– Looking at the keyboard, touch or slide finger on the blank area below the keyboard to select a key. Lift your finger to enter the selected key.
Since you always have a clear view of the keyboard, the blank area, and your finger, soon you will feel where to touch exactly for the right key without the need to even slide your finger. If you touch a little off, you will know by the highlighted key and slide the finger to the right spot.
– To add a new word to personal dictionary, tap on it in the word suggestion box.
– To remove a word from personal dictionary, long press on it in the word suggestion box.
– One hand typing with your thumb
You can even type with one hand using your thumb.
– Two hand typing with your thumbs
You may also type with two thumbs jus as in a mechanical cell phone keyboard.
– Type as in a game console
keep sliding one thumb to select keys, and tap anywhere on the screen with the other thumb to enter the selected keys.
Two hand typing on tablets
The regular tablet keyboards are too big for two thumb typing. Keysible makes two thumb typing on these tablets comfortable and practical.
How to enable Keysible
– Go to Applications.
– Go to Settings.
– Go to Language and keyboard(or Locale and text).
– Select Keysible.
– Tap on OK.
– Open any application with a text box.
– Long press in the text box to open Edit text window.
– Select Input method to open Input method options.
– Select Keysible.
Contact us: email@example.com